Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I hate.....

John McCain and Hillary Clinton.

10 comments:

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Yeah...bummer deal about Romney. There was talk around here about McCain convincing Huckabee to stay in the race to take votes away from Romney. DIRTY POLITICS! It's a shame it has to be that way. Yes we are moving! I'll post pictures soon. What are your plans? Any news from you?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE POLITICS!!!!!!!! I can talk about them all day long! :)

Unknown said...

me too.

Meg and T.J. said...

Hello Meech!!!!
I found your blog through Kira! I want to come visit you, I am so sick of the cold! You look so cute, Cade is getting so big!
Meg

Noelley's Life said...

right there with you!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! I hate them so bad. THey drive me crazy. These politics are driving me crazy...AHHH!

Ashley said...

Obama is going to pull it out. I love how people who never fret a day in their life about politics get all worked up about it now that the three (2 Clintons and 1 McCain) are vying for ruler of the free world. I think it's funny to hear people regurgitate arguments that they hear the one time they watch the news during the day. Can we always be political junkie homies even after all this shiz dies down and people go back to not caring?

Letti said...

me two!

Anonymous said...

I hate them both too. I will throw up if one of them is my next President.

Natale said...

So, the real question is how much damage will be done in the next four years after this Anti-Bush craze has worn off and we realize that we elected another idiot - or worse.