Friday night we decided to head to downtown LA to go see the Jazz play the Clippers. We looked online to see how much tickets were and given past experience and knowledge we knew we didn't have to get tickets online. We could just get them once we got there because Clippers games never sell out and there are always plenty of seats.
So when we finally got there and went up to buy tickets they only had the $68 tickets left. The $10, $15, $20, etc were all sold out! The guy said he was a little shocked as well "because, it's the Clippers.......against the Jazz...." Not a very popular game in his eyes. But apparently there were a lot of Utah fans there.
So we did the next best thing: We found the nearest scalper and bought them for $20 a piece. Good seats, too! So we felt pretty good about it and had a great time.
Eli and Cade did pretty good, Cade was out during the 2nd and 3rd quarters. (because it was kind of boring) Anyway the Jazz lost so that sucked. But thanks to the Burrs for coming with us!
MATCH DAY 2015
10 years ago

10 comments:
Isn't scalping illegal? I would really appreciate it if the primary teacher of my child was practicing honesty :) lol... I would have totally done the same thing!!!!
We scalp all the time....lol Go LAKERS!!!!!!!!
I love cades thumbs up picture!
Good times. Lunch truck anyone? And yes it is illegal. What happens in LA stays in LA.
So fun!! I am sorry the Jazz lost too, but I am glad you got good seats for a good deal!
I love Cade's thumbs up picture too! And I am completely amazed he slept at all. But, that is good for you because I am sure it helped him to be happy through the rest of the night.
Thank you, thank you for my flowers yesterday too! That was so nice of you. It totally made my day.
What happened to poor baby Cade's head? I am sure is was a crawling accident. I should send you a picture of Jackson with his messed up face?
Amanda
I watched that game on TV!! My husband is soooo into the Jazz, I swear it ruins his mood if they loose. Why is Adam at the game with you?
Looks like fun!
I miss you... And I wanna eat Cade's face off!! I love him!
Post a Comment