Thursday, August 27, 2009

SHINGLES ONLY BELONG ON ROOFS....NOT ON YOUR BODY!!

Yes, that's right.
Last Thursday I got shingles. They are not fun. They are very painful. Hence the percoset I am on. All while being pregnant. So it's just me and the baby drugged up and laying on the couch until the pain goes away! I think I am in for another few painful days. I can't even look at shingles on a roof without getting really ticked off. Wish me luck as I survive the next few days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing!! If I lived just a little bit closer I would offer to help you out. I know that you must be dying. i hope you recover quickly!!

Allison Holmes said...

Yucko! Im sorry to hear! I swear I know atleast 4 other people who have had it this last month... I hope you start feeling better asap!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

oh my gosh! i hope you get feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

poor michelle. your mom told me that is what you had. so much for being prodded by aliens, right? :) but i'm sure you still believe. if there's anything we can do to help you out please let us know! we'd be happy to take cade off your hands for a few hours so you can relax or whatever. seriously, just call us. i'll even come over and make you dinner!

Keriann said...

Oh man that's aweful!!! I hope you get better real fast...although I must say I know from experience thems is good drugs!!! HAHA

I'll say a little prayer that the baby is as healthy as can be!!

Courtney said...

Wow this sounds horrible. How did this happen? Let me know if I can do anything to help!

Sarah said...

:( I have heard that they are no fun at all...sorry to hear that, hope you feel better SOON!

The Tolboe family said...

We are so sorry. That sounds awful. Good luck!

Letti said...

My sil had them when she was pregnant so I can understand what your going through. I hope they go away quickly she had them for a couple of months.