Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day Four of No Bobby.

Remember Bobby?

We finally decided to get rid of it because it was practically falling apart. Can I just say that I am really regretting this decision?! It has been really hard for Cade to figure out how to fall asleep on his own. We are now on day four of the bobby saga and I really hope it gets better soon! I can't stand the grumpiness anymore! Save me now!!


7 comments:

The comstocks said...

I hear ya, but it will all be worth it in the end, i promise.

Unknown said...

oh cade. maybe if he sleeps with a train he'll be ok? :)

Anonymous said...

This gives me no hope! I am thinking of taking Jane's away, since it is totally disgusting. I am not looking forward to it!!

Tasha said...

Hang in there!!!

Jess said...

This is night one of no binky for Addie... sigh. I hope we all survive!

Amy Jensen said...

That is so hard, I remember with Easton. Hopefully it hasn't lasted too long and has gotten better.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Oh man I wish Kruz would take a binki! Congrats on being prego!!!