Monday, December 8, 2008

The Weddin'

D&G


Congrats to Dan and Gina. Best wishes to you both as you start your new life together!! I love you!!!

















Brad is a dork
Pre melt-down



Post melt-down. Nice to see him looking so happy.

















Here is an update on my last post: more specifically the "Fever" part. A few days after that post Cade got worse and when I took him to the doctor he had a double ear infection, a gooey red eye, bad cough and nose goo. Needless to say we didn't sleep for three days and he was still sick on the day of Gina and Dan's wedding. Poor boy. He is starting to feel better but it's been rough. There really must be something in the air here!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my, is that the good old stake center? It looks absolutely lovely.

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh here wedding looks so pretty. I was sad I couldn't go, my fam had the flu! OH she is so cute! I am so happy for her.

Amy Jensen said...

She looked so gorgeous be sure to tell her that for me, they look very happy together! Congrats to them...

Allison Holmes said...

Poor Cade he just had everything at once!
Congrats to your sister!
Beautiful couple = beautiful babies!!lol

The comstocks said...

im happy to see cade in the bow tie!

Amanda said...

ok, gotta say the pic of Dan holding screaming Cade is priceless. He has got to be thinking this is the best birth control on his wedding day. HAHA! I love it. Matthew had RSV (almost ER inducing on Sat. night) But fell asleep and didn't wake up the whole night. I love that kid. Oh yeah, and thanks for entertaining Brad while he was there and for taking him to get jeans. He really wanted some new ones. Matthew is catching up to Cade (sort of, not really) and now says momma, dadda, dogee, gakon (jackson), duck and called my mom gamma. It is cute.

Lori & Rj said...

She looked so pretty. I wish I could have been there.