I can't believe how big your little boy is. All the pictures are totally cute. I'm excited that you're going to be back in Utah. We'll have to go to lunch sometime with the hair school gang.
Oh my goodness. Good Luck choosing. Those are all so stinking CUTE!!!!! He is such a handsome little man. Not much baby about him, never was really. Always looks like such a little dude. CUTE!!!!
Hey Michelle---this is Mandy Wheadon. Those pictures are AMAZING. If you're trying to pick a fave, just give up right now---they're all so cute you'll never be able to!
Oh, I am looking forward to seeing him!!!!! #1 is awesome - it shows his fun personality. #2 - Way cute, I love the independence of the picture. My other fav is the last one - BIG BOY CADE!!!
16 comments:
They are all cute, but I like the one at the bottom the most. He sure does look like his daddy.
I like #1 and #5 but they are all very cute.
I like the bottom one. He is precious.
#2 & #5 are my faves!!! He is just too cute.
I think 2 and 3. It would be cute to put them all in a series frame, like 4 by 6 size pictures in a long frame. When can I come help you?
Hello my name is Tessa. Joey and I went to high school together and I wonder if he wanted to have contact with me. I like 1 and 2 by the way :)....
Wow! Those are so cute! I love them all- I cant pick just one. She did an awesome job.
I think like 3 and 4 the most.
I can't believe how big your little boy is. All the pictures are totally cute. I'm excited that you're going to be back in Utah. We'll have to go to lunch sometime with the hair school gang.
1,2, & 3...man I really narrowed it down for you. He is so dang cute
I love that kid!!!
Oh my goodness. Good Luck choosing. Those are all so stinking CUTE!!!!! He is such a handsome little man. Not much baby about him, never was really. Always looks like such a little dude.
CUTE!!!!
Hey Michelle---this is Mandy Wheadon. Those pictures are AMAZING. If you're trying to pick a fave, just give up right now---they're all so cute you'll never be able to!
they are adorable! I really like the 2nd one!!!
Oh, I am looking forward to seeing him!!!!! #1 is awesome - it shows his fun personality. #2 - Way cute, I love the independence of the picture. My other fav is the last one - BIG BOY CADE!!!
All of the pictures are so cute!!!
Post a Comment