How fun. I was preparing for a tearful reading when I saw you posted again but it was all just fun and games. Whew, delay reality...I guess I will just prepare.
It sounds like you had a great time!! I love the cookie monster cake too. What a cute fun idea! Cade looks like he was spoiled with lots of fun gifts too. Yeah, for a fun trip. :)
5 comments:
How fun. I was preparing for a tearful reading when I saw you posted again but it was all just fun and games. Whew, delay reality...I guess I will just prepare.
Ummm.... I miss you...
It sounds like you had a great time!! I love the cookie monster cake too. What a cute fun idea! Cade looks like he was spoiled with lots of fun gifts too. Yeah, for a fun trip. :)
Man! He is getting so big! And you look so gorgeous... as always!
I love all the pictures! Cade is so cute.
Post a Comment