Those look so good! When we go to San Clemente California we always have to go to surfin donuts. They are so good! If you ever go there go and think of the Ovard's!!! Hope all is going well for you guys!-Noelle
i was telling ryan last night (in bed at 11:30pm) that i was craving myself a good doughnut....i got my abc photo album at michaels for a dollar!
Donuts are my weakness. I have been known to eat 6 krispie kremes (sp?) in a sitting. Oh I love donuts.
Just one question...Are they better than TGIFridays?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those look so good! When we go to San Clemente California we always have to go to surfin donuts. They are so good! If you ever go there go and think of the Ovard's!!! Hope all is going well for you guys!
-Noelle
i was telling ryan last night (in bed at 11:30pm) that i was craving myself a good doughnut....
i got my abc photo album at michaels for a dollar!
Donuts are my weakness. I have been known to eat 6 krispie kremes (sp?) in a sitting. Oh I love donuts.
Just one question...Are they better than TGIFridays?
Post a Comment