I am getting a little frustrated by random people leaving spam-messages on my comments from my posts! Does anyone know if I can change my settings some how to block random people from commenting?
Thanks!!
MATCH DAY 2015
10 years ago
I am getting a little frustrated by random people leaving spam-messages on my comments from my posts! Does anyone know if I can change my settings some how to block random people from commenting?
Thanks!!
Posted by Michelle Tolboe at 3:23 PM
2 comments:
I wish! Seriously. I am surprised you get it with doing word verification. I have finally had to go to modifing all my comments (having them sent to me and then I okay them) with my craft blog because I got so many weird ones. If you do learn a way to block them let me know!!
i enabled comment moderation for that reason and since doing so haven't had any spam comments. it's kind of annoying to have to approve comments but i feel like at least there is some kind of filter on my blog so people can't post whatever they want... it works for me.
Post a Comment