Happy Four Months Cash!!!
Here are the stats:
Weight- 15 lbs 5 oz (53 percentile)
Height- 25 inches (54 percentile)
Head- 16.8 inches (62 percentile)


What a cutie!! He has a little bit of acid reflux so we got some medication for that. Also I gave him rice cereal for the first time last night and he got more on his face than in his mouth!! We are hoping it will help his stomach a little to have some solids. I wasn't going to start him yet but hopefully it will make him a little happier. Otherwise he is a really good baby and has the cutest smile.

6 comments:
He is so sweet. I miss him so much. I think about your two boys often and I can't wait to see them again. I still think about Cade asking me if I was staying with him when I was at your house. I loved it. Your kids are adorable.
Awww he is a cutie, Abbys future husband!
Jackson had bad reflux and the cereal really helps keep it all down. He is such a doll.
This is a cute baby
Who are these freaking weirdos that keep commenting on my posts!?
What a CUTIE! We should get our boys together the next time I'm in Utah and then I could finally meet Cash!
Post a Comment