Umm...
It was just a fluke.
Bobby is back.
It was short-lived. Maybe someday we'll be rid of it for good.
MATCH DAY 2015
10 years ago
Umm...
It was just a fluke.
Bobby is back.
It was short-lived. Maybe someday we'll be rid of it for good.
Posted by Michelle Tolboe at 6:47 PM
7 comments:
oh the buddy cade... too bad he loves his bobby. tell him is funcle says hi. and we want to babysit him. and tell duke and sadie "arf?"
Well I always say a happy quiet kid is so much better than the alternative. It could be a lot worse. Hopefully you won't have major dentist bills...lol
i am disappointed!
Michelle! We are totally going through that right now with our little boy Ethan! Haha! Know how you feel...
I found your blog on Robby Kempton's link list; LOVE IT. Hope you don't mind me cyber-stalking you! (lol)
P.S. Cade is so cute and I love your dark hair
Oh let him enjoy it for a few more months. I know doctors usually say at 2 years old is a good time. He has got a couple more months. Sometimes I wish Haley and Raegan still took one so I could put a plug in sometimes. :) He is so darn cute!!
Dude!! Shawn just barely stopped sucking his fingers. The other day I was looking at him and he was watching TV and he wasn't sucking and I was like did you stop? And he said yeah! I'm like...why? (after 9 years!!) He said I just didn't feel like it anymore! Maybe it's because I kept teasing him I finally made him feel bad. What a great mom..huh! Oh well at least after 9 long years its over!! Good luck!
That is so cute. I love that he calls it a bobby.
After trying and trying to get my son to give it up, one day he just threw it down his vent. That was that, it was gone forever. And he was totally fine. Kinda strange really considering he loved it so much.
Good luck!
Post a Comment