Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RENTED!!!!


Well I am excited to say that we found a renter for our house in California!!! I guess all those prayers and positivity from all of you really helped. So, THANK YOU!! Now we can finally start looking for a house here in Utah. So I guess you can wish us luck on that!

10 comments:

Letti said...

That is great news. I hope that everything works out with your new home.

Amanda said...

Yeah!!!!! Happy house hunting. We are starting to look again, we were looking before Matthew craziness happened. Now I am back to looking. I found the perfect house on the perfect lot. I just need to hear Brad say "Okay lets build it"

Anonymous said...

congrats to you! Good luck on your next one!!!

Tasha said...

YEAH!!! I noticed the sign has been down for at least a week. So YEAH that you found renters. Now I just really hope they are good ones :) Have fun house hunting yourselves now.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

WOOOO HOO!!!!!! That is GREAT news!!! Now... I know just the place you should come look....

Ashley said...

Yippee! I am so happy for you. Good luck with the house hunt. I want to come out and help you...and I need my hair done. You little brat, what have you done to me? I am well under my four month mark of caring about my hair.

The Tolboe family said...

YEA!!! We have been hoping for you guys. Finally... and things do happen for a reason. Good luck on finding a house.

Natale said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Amy Jensen said...

Finally! I guess all my praying for you worked after all.....lol I am glad its rented what a relief for you!

Unknown said...

I hope they're not pot heads! JK! I was secretly hoping you'd never find a renter and would have to come back and live here!! I miss you!!!!!!!