I am jealous I love cold play! Sorry I have never responded to your blog before but I just got on it. It's so cute! Anyway dinner was fun last night and thanks again for cutting Eastons hair it looks cute and so much better. We need to get together this week too (unless this stubborn baby comes, which I hope she does)!
Wow that house is amazing! We are so glad your back here in Utah! but I totally understand about leaving cali! I love it there too...Your posts were so cute, I loved the one about your primary class. I totally cried when they took me out of Activity Days and put me in RS. It was a sad day to leave my 8 yr. old girls:( I still miss them! hmmm...not sure who cold play is:) Did you get my email about St. George??
7 comments:
I am jealous I love cold play! Sorry I have never responded to your blog before but I just got on it. It's so cute! Anyway dinner was fun last night and thanks again for cutting Eastons hair it looks cute and so much better. We need to get together this week too (unless this stubborn baby comes, which I hope she does)!
Yay! That sounds so far away...lol
WHA WHOOOOOOO!
Wow that house is amazing! We are so glad your back here in Utah! but I totally understand about leaving cali! I love it there too...Your posts were so cute, I loved the one about your primary class. I totally cried when they took me out of Activity Days and put me in RS. It was a sad day to leave my 8 yr. old girls:( I still miss them!
hmmm...not sure who cold play is:)
Did you get my email about St. George??
I'm so jelous. I love Coldplay!
Yay for you!!
SHUT UP!!!! I am so jealous!!!
Post a Comment