Hi, so i can't locate my camera battery charger so I don't have any new pics to show or really anything to say. I guess I'll just say that I'm still here and when I find my charger and figure out something to say I'll post again. :)
Oh I will say one thing, I've discovered the SOAP channel where they play a lot of old shows during the day and I've started watching Beverly Hills, 90210. It's hilarious! But I'm hooked, what can I say?
MATCH DAY 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
So... I am actually watching the 90210's I have on DVR RIGHT NOW!!! I am hooked. Isn't hard to get me hooked on 90210, though.
I just got over pneumonia and Ryan was saying "Geez what would you have done this week without soapnet?"
I am not ashamed.
...I loved that show. I remember thinking how cool they all were and now when you look at them they look like a bunch of dorks. I guess I was a dork too.
Post a Comment